Friday, January 6, 2012

Nintendo 3DS

I finally decided to get the Nintendo 3DS. I picked it manly for the games. I look forward to reliving The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It is a game that I enjoyed in my childhood. The 3DS lately is having a steadily increasing sale. It seems to be very popular at the time. Although, I did want to get the PSvita I decided I will wait for the next generation vita to come out. The PSvita is going to be pricey and I really don't want to leave a big dent in my pocket. The memory cards for the PSvita are going to be approx over $100 if you want a good amount of space. So the 3DS is the less expensive choice. Here are a few games I look forward to purchasing for the 3DS.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
2. New Super Mario Bros
3. Mario Kart DS
4. Super Mario 64 DS
5. Luigi's Mansion 2
6. Paper Mario 3DS
7. Rayman Origins
8. Professor Layton and the Last Specter (DS)
Among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment