Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So much information, yet so many uninformed people.


These days there seems to be a lot of information being spread everywhere. So many news papers, blogs, websites, and apps containing information on current events and yet there are so many people who don't bother to look up anything that is going on in the world. Typically, I enjoy mocking these people, not because I think I am any better, but how can a person be so ignorant to walk around with only their own idea of what is going on in the world. How can you live like that? I enjoy looking up articles and finding out what is going on in the world, specially in law enforcement and crime. In this day and age, one must be informed of whats happening at all times. Things change rapidly. New things are invented and discovered everyday. Why wait for a friend to update you on current events when you can effortlessly look something up on your phone, computer, tablet, or iPod. It is just that easy? I like to encourage people to find things out on their own, to know most of the answers to questions regarding current events. An app on my ipod that I think is a great source for news is Pulse News. It looks cool and is very easy to use. You can create different sections of news. For example, I have; Top News, Social (connected to my Facebook), Page 3 (random news sources) and Gaming. It contains many different news sources such as; Barnes and Noble Reviews, Today.com, Someecards, Wall Street Journal. I highly recommend this app it is great for discovering new things and following old news.

No comments:

Post a Comment